Now that all plans are built and connected to the data, navigate to the RESULTS tab to run calculations.
- Make sure the correct calendar year is selected. The calendar year that the plans are built upon should match the calendar year you are running calculations for.
- FIRST TIME RUNNING CALCS? Click the blue "Not Calculated" text next to the period that you are calculating.
- NOT THE FIRST TIME CALCS HAVE BEEN RUN? If the status reads "Calculated", click the three verical dots in line with the period you want to recalculate.
- Is your payment timing or attainment timing longer than monthly and you need to recalculate a past period? Calculate that period as well as all periods in that payment/attainment timeframe sequentially.
- Rerunning calculations allows you to make changes to your data/plans and have these updates apply to your calculations. Do not recalculate past periods if you do not want current period build adjustments to be applied.
Viewing the Results
VIEWING RESULTS IN SIMPLYCOMP
Click into the period you wish to view. Use the dropdowns pictured below to navigate between Payouts and Earnings, the calendar year, and period. Dive into the payment details by clicking into the user name to see payouts generated by payment rule, then click into the rule name to see how commission was calculated per deal. As you click further into the details, more tabs will appear that let you easily toggle between displays.
From the main RESULTS page, click on the three vertical dots next to the period. Click "Download Earnings Calculated", or "Download Payments Calculated". An Excel spreadsheet will be downloaded that contains three sheets. The sheets provide details on the deal, user, and user and rule level.
RESULTS WITHIN THE DASHBOARD
Navigate to the DASHBOARD tab. Reference the Dashboard Tab section of this manual for a breakdown of each component on the dashboard. Clicking "Download Earning Results" and "Download Payout Results" will generate the same Excel sheet as the RESULTS screen.