What is a Payment?
Payment rules contain rate tables used to calculate results. Payment Rules can be Commissions or Bonuses. The structure of the rate table is driven by the Payment Template selected. We offer various Template's to assist you with quickly setting up your rules.
Payment Specific Options
On each Payment row there is an option menu. These options apply to that specific payment only. Below is an overview of the various options:
- Delete Payment Rule: Will delete the specific payment.
- Copy Payment Rule: Copy the specific payment rate table, provide a name, and assign it to a given plan.
- Edit Payment Rule: Open the editing view of a given payment.
Editing a Payment
When creating or editing a payment, there are three (2) required fields.
- Payment Name: The name of the quota is visible in dashboard and on reports.
- Payment Values: The numeric value of the specific quota.
SimplyComp offers several out-of-the-box plan templates that make it quick and easy to get up and running while also giving you the flexibility to meet your specific business needs. These templates include:
- Flat Rate: Pays the same rate for all items that meet the criteria for the specific rule.
- Rate - Tiers by Quota Attainment: Pays rates that change based on quota achievement.
- Rate - Tiers by Amount: Pays rates that change based on the cumulative amount sold.
- Amount Per Event - Tiers by Count: Pays a specific amount for every event sold with the amount changing based on the cumulative amount
- Bonus - Tiers by Attainment: A bonus pay out that changes based on quota achievement.
- Bonus - Tiers by Amount: A bonus pay out that changes based on the cumulative amount sold.
- Amount Per Event: Pays a specific amount for every event that meets the rule criteria.